Baby Shower Budget
One of the first things to consider when planning a shower is the baby shower budget. You have the honor of throwing that special baby shower for a friend, sister or relative but unless you have unlimited access to funds the perfect party for the expectant mother might turn out to be a nightmare when the bills start to roll in.
can have a great baby shower with all the trappings without breaking
the bank by being creative and sticking with a baby shower budget.
How to host the best baby shower on a budget
your expenses. Make a list of your major expense and see how you can
make cuts. Usually your major expenses are Food, Location and rental of
supplies such as chairs and tables.
- Consider co-hosting with 1 or 2 more people not only will you share the expenses but you will also share the work load.
the shower sometimes less is best. Let the guest of honor know of any
budget limitations you have and cutthe guest list where possible. No
need to invite friends of friends.
- Host the baby
shower at your house or the expectant mother's. That way you do not have
to incur rental costs. Just give the house a good clean and decorate.
shopping around and be on the look out for deals as soon as you decide
to throw the shower. Look for specials on items that can be used for
favors, prizes, mommy's gifts, supplies, decorations, etc.
as much as you can for yourself. Consider making your own invitations
or baking the cake. This will save you some money that can be put
towards something else. You can always ask for help with whatever
project you take on.
- Ask for volunteers or donations for baby shower supplies such as chairs, tables and serving trays.
- Use decorations that you have stored away or borrow some from a friend
- Make your own games using some of the great ideas on this site or download any of our fun free printable games. Don't know where to start? Visit our popular baby shower games page to get inspiration.
- Use your own utensils or borrow what you can from others such as dishes, cups, serving trays and so on.
- Buy in bulk for food and other such items, it will be cheaper.
shopping for food use items that are in season; fruits, vegetables and
other food stuff which are out of season will most likely be more
- Go to your nearest dollar store and
shop for supplies, you can find cheap, cute items such as candles and
picture frames for game prizes and even stuff for favors and
You might like these:
Baby showers are not just for girls anymore! Guys can't help being tempted with these fun coed baby shower games.
These popular baby shower games have been tried, tested and proven to be a big hit with baby shower guests.
Find ideas for cute, creative and affordable baby shower game prizes to suit all your guests.
From Baby Shower Budget To Baby Shower Planning
Jul 15, 21 02:41 PM
A baby gender reveal is a whole event with these creative and fun reveal ideas and games.
Jun 03, 20 04:34 PM
Virtual baby shower games and ideas to make your virtual celebration a hit
Apr 16, 20 03:40 PM
Print these fun, free baby shower bingo games for popular baby bingo, gift bingo and nursery rhyme bingo games.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.