Cute Baby Shower Prizes
Guests Will Love To Win
Having baby shower game prizes will get your guests excited and in the mood to play.
We search long and hard to come with ideas that we hope will inspire you to give that ultimate game prize.
Choose wisely and your prizes will be appreciated instead of maybe going into the trash.
Expert Tips on How to Choose
Baby Shower Game Prizes
- The number of prizes depends on the number of games you have. Typically you would play 3 games which means on average three prizes.
- Keep prizes simple. You don't need to break the bank to award a great prize. After all its the thought that counts.
- Prizes don't have to be the same. Handing out different prizes for different games does make things more interesting when its time to compete.
- If you are a crafter, make something. Personalized items such as knitted scarf will always be a memorable gift idea.
- Its always a nice touch to match the prizes with the theme where possible. If you you are having trouble doing so, consider using packaging such as gift tags and bags, stickers, ribbons, etc to tie in the prize with the theme.
- Choose game gifts that are appropriate to
your guests. For example, for a coed or couples shower, have gender neutral gifts that will be appreciated by all. Do not go giving out cute manicure kits when you have guys
- Make sure to organize your prizes so you
don't have to search what to give whom when it's time to hand them out.
Hostesses Guide to Giving Game Prizes
We made sure to dig deep to find game prizes for all your themes, guest type, budget, cute factor and of course usability.
Look for small and attractive items that are useful for guests such as:
- Picture frames
- Shot glasses
- Small potted plants
Candies and sweets
Most everybody loves a sweet treat.
There is a wide variety to choose from as well:
such as cookies cake pops and cupcakes
eg altoids, mentos
These cute baby foot print cookies are delicious game prizes and can double as baby shower favor as well
You can never go wrong with chocolate as prize ideas. Be creative and make baskets or goodie bags for prizes
Bath and body products and manicure sets are very popular among for hostesses as they are affordable and well loved by party guests.
- Organic makeup
- Nail polish
- Pocket size Manicure kits
- Cute little compacts
- Bath & Body products
Health and Wellness
Stationary and books
Gift cards as game prizes
When all else fails gift cards wins the day. With as low as 10 dollars everyone will love winning one of these.
- Etsy cards
Homemade baby shower game prizes
- Can you sew, knit, craft, draw or design? Then personalize whatever strikes you’re fancy to make unique game prizes.
- Use a photo editor or design software to make a motivational quote on your computer and print and frame it.
- Make soaps, candles, organic face and foot scrub.
- Make cute cushion covers in bold vibrant colors and patterns like chevrons and herringbone.
- Personalize a coffee cup with quote or art.
- Make earrings, bracelets or necklaces.
Favors as Prizes
shower favors are great when you are looking for unusual baby shower prizes
while letting guests leave with a little momentum from the shower.
Baby Shower Door Prize and Games
prize games will let your guests enjoy themselves as they enter, fun for
FREE You Nailed it Prize Tags
Use these tags on whatever prizes you have or even pair them with nail polish as a prize idea.
Click on the image to download the free pdf file now
What would you like to do next?
Return to top of Baby Shower Game Prizes where you can choose other games from the top
Go to Coed Baby Shower Games page for more party game ideas and look coed baby shower prize ideas.
Visit Fun Baby Shower Games home
Feb 11, 20 03:27 PM
The Don't say baby shower game is a fun and easy game that is the perfect ice breaker and great for any shower crowd. Little prep time but lots of good times for everyone.
Feb 07, 20 03:42 PM
Play Balloon baby shower games, shoe lace race, tinkle in the pot, balloon pop with the men
Feb 05, 20 03:25 PM
Ice breaker games. A sure bet to get guests to relax, mingle and ready to play. The perfect way to kickstart your baby shower.