Mommy Daddy Trivia Game
How well do you know mommy and daddy to be? The mommy daddy trivia
game is a fun way to find out. With a little research upfront this is a
simple game to play with lots of laugh.
You will need:
Create a list of 12 to 20
questions and sit down with one or both parents-to-be to find out the
answers to the questions.
How to play:
At the shower hand out a game sheet with the
questions to all guests. Allow each player 3 minutes to complete filling
in their answers then read out the questions and everyone can call out
their guesses. The winner is the person with the most correct answers.
Play as girls against guys if you have a coed shower to have a fun battle of the sexes quiz game.
List of Mommy-Daddy Trivia Game Questions:
- How did mommy & daddy meet?
- What name have they pick out for the baby?
- What is the baby's exact due date?
- Would mommy prefer a boy or girl?
- What is daddy looking forward to doing most when the baby comes?
- How many children would mommy & daddy like to have?
- What theme or color do the parents-to-be have picked out for the nursery?
- What is the first item mommy to be bought for the baby?
- What pet names do the parents to be have for each other?
- What do mommy and daddy love to do together?
- What food did mommy crave throughout the pregnancy?
- What was the first thing daddy did when he found out he was expecting?
From Mommy Daddy Trivia Game to Baby Shower Trivia Game
Jul 15, 21 02:41 PM
A baby gender reveal is a whole event with these creative and fun reveal ideas and games.
Jun 03, 20 04:34 PM
Virtual baby shower games and ideas to make your virtual celebration a hit
Apr 16, 20 03:40 PM
Print these fun, free baby shower bingo games for popular baby bingo, gift bingo and nursery rhyme bingo games.