Baby Shower Game Ideas
Fun For Everyone
Searching for the right baby shower game ideas to entertain your guests for your upcoming baby shower?
There are so many baby shower games to choose from these days such
as; food games, bingo, printable or written games, coed games, diaper
games...and the list goes on.
Long gone are the days when
there were only those traditional baby shower games like measuring
mommy's tummy size. Hostess have much to consider when choosing the
right type of baby shower games to keep guests interested and entertained.
There are many ways to use games to get the desired effect you want from
guests for instance,use ice breakers to get guests in the mood to
celebrate and give them a chance to socialize with each other. A nice door prize game like offering scratch cards will get guests excited at
the potential opportunity of winning something.
Before choosing the type of game to play you want to bear in mind that a
number of things may affect your baby shower game ideas and help to
determine the success of shower games such as:
With over a 100 games to choose from
No excuse to have a LAME party
Top 10 Funny Baby Shower Games
List of over 100 baby shower games to play
Fun Baby Shower Game Ideas, Tips and Advice:
- A baby shower is usually 2-3 hours long so have about 2-4
prepared for your shower. If things are going well then you can go up
to five games.
- Have a combination of active and
written games ready for guests, diversifying games this way will appeal
to guests who prefer one type of game over the other.
- If mom-to-be would prefer not to have games at the shower prepare a baby shower activity for everyone to get involved and socialize. This way guests will not be bored.
- Have door prize games or icebreaker activities to kick start your shower, its also a good distraction while waiting for other guests to arrive.
games to suit guests and mom-to-be personality, for example don't have
all active games if there are mostly senior guests present.
its all about mom-to-be and her little bundle of joy. Place mom in the
center of games, she should be able to see, get involved and enjoy the
- Use written games between or after active
games. This gives guests a chance to catch their breath and get ready
for the next round of games.
- If you have kids at
shower, give them a coloring page or some other activity to keep them
occupied. Give mom to be the finish products asa gift.
- After choosing games have a budget set aside for game supplies and game prizes so you are well prepared.
- Decide on game prizes for each game. You don't
have to award prizes but players tend to work harder when there is a
prize on the line. After all everyone wants to be a winner.
Browse Our Funny Baby Shower Game Ideas Page
Fun Baby Shower Games Home
Jul 15, 21 02:41 PM
A baby gender reveal is a whole event with these creative and fun reveal ideas and games.
Jun 03, 20 04:34 PM
Virtual baby shower games and ideas to make your virtual celebration a hit
Apr 16, 20 03:40 PM
Print these fun, free baby shower bingo games for popular baby bingo, gift bingo and nursery rhyme bingo games.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.